What can membership in Tax 2.0 do for you?
Tax 2.0 is working to drive performance excellence by fostering innovation and defining best practices in tax and administration through its membership.
Our members represent corporate tax departments of all sizes, across all industries and within all functional areas of tax, including domestic and global compliance.
Basic Tax 2.0 Membership includes:
- All of the social networking capabilities of the site – searching, connecting, communicating, and creating and sharing information with individuals and groups
- Access to all public content offered on the site and shared publicly
- Access to the eMarketplace of service providers and the ability to connect and communicate with eMarketplace Partners
- The ability to participate in all Tax 2.0 Surveys on specific topics. Currently the site features our Tax Operations Benchmark Survey – a brief assessment of your current and desired performance in all areas of tax operations.
- The ability to purchase Tax 2.0 Toolsets, such as our flagship Total Tax Transformation Toolset.
Basic Membership is free to eligible corporate tax professionals.
Executive Membership is open to senior tax operations leaders, generally with the title of Vice President of Tax, Chief Tax Officer, or other senior tax management. In addition to the benefits of Basic Membership, it includes:
- A secure, private discussion area for only Executive Members
- Invitations to live Tax 2.0 executive events
- Advance access to new Toolset items as they are developed.
- Opportunity to participate in Toolset development and provide commentary on assets in development
Executive Membership is $500 per year, after an initial free three-month trial period.
Benefits of Membership
Access advanced tools to support operational excellence
Your membership provides access to cutting-edge research, resources and ideas that you can put into action to positively impact your company and colleagues, your career and the industry at large.
Share knowledge and experience
When tax professionals share real-world experience, collaboration on a global scale becomes possible. New practices become possible. Most importantly, change becomes possible. Your membership enables you to connect and collaborate online with your department and other Tax 2.0 community members.
Extend your professional network
As a community member, Tax 2.0 will connect you to a valuable network of professionals who are committed to and passionate about the future of the corporate tax industry.
Connect with industry and technology experts
Through the eMarketplace, connect directly with resources to help you lead your organizations through the journey toward optimization, including technology and service providers.
Build your experience through volunteer leadership
Tax 2.0 initiatives are collaboratively developed and member driven, giving you the unique opportunity to actively participate and directly contribute to the success of the organization.
Advance the profession
By increasing the value that corporate tax departments bring to their organizations, we can advance the profession and create greater benefit to our members and the next generation corporate tax professional.
Complete your application online. It’s the fastest way to submit your corporate membership and to get started.
Are you interested in receiving updates from Tax 2.0?
Tax 2.0 also offers a free service to any individual who wishes to sign up on the website. This free level of participation provides e-mail notification of new Tax 2.0 content on the site, periodic summaries of Tax 2.0 activity, and promotional information about Tax 2.0 membership. You can sign up for this free offering from the home page of www.tax2point0.com.
Annual membership renewals
Executive Members will receive a renewal package 60 days prior to your annual renewal date, providing payment options and an opportunity to review your member profile.
Basic and Executive Members may purchase access to the Total Tax Transformation Toolset for their corporate tax department. The one-time fee for this access, for up to 10 members of your department, is $5,000. For more information, contact Marisa Norris at (484) 595-2520.
If you have any questions regarding membership options, contact us using the "Feedback and Support" button at the bottom right corner of your screen.